Representation For Good People Who Need Real Results
Confident Representation In A Wide Range Of Criminal Cases
From our office in Elkton, we represent individuals in criminal defense cases for misdemeanor and felony offenses throughout Cecil County and surrounding areas, including issues of:
- Alcohol-related offenses, including minor in possession, DUIs, DWIs, drunk driving charges, homicide by motor vehicle and manslaughter by motor vehicle
- Drug offenses, including possession, distribution and trafficking and other crimes related to controlled dangerous substances (CDS) such as marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, Oxycontin, methamphetamines and prescription medication
- Domestic violence
- Sex offenses
- Serious traffic violations such as hit-and-run, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license
- Malicious destruction of property
- Department of Natural Resources (DNR) citations
Click here for more important information in the event you are ever arrested for DUI.
Lasting Solutions Through Creative Strategies And Expungement
People often end up in the criminal justice system because of circumstances outside of their control, for example substance abuse issues that they cannot seem to overcome or relationships with people who either threaten their well-being or are otherwise negative influences.
We believe our clients need a helping hand more than discipline through fines, probation and incarceration because we feel they deserve an opportunity to build a brighter future and not face the long-term consequences of a criminal record.
We help our clients enter rehabilitative programs, file motions to move the case to drug court proceedings or pursue the deletion of a criminal record through expungement.
Contact Us For More Information
Make sure to work with a team of defense lawyers that will listen to you and give you a voice in the legal system. Reach us online, or by telephone at 410-398-0611. Find out how Charles L. Scott, Jr. and Jennifer M. Chesney can help you.